Sunday, December 16, 2012

Bobbi Brown Almost Bare Collection for Holiday 2012

Bobbi Brown's Almost Bare Collection ($85) is exclusive to Neiman Marcus - at least for now. These kits have a way of showing up at Bobbi Brown's Web site months after they are available only at Neiman Marcus. Sometimes, I find them at the outlet.

I thought you might want to see it. It would make a nice holiday gift. Bobbi borrowed from a name, "Almost Bare Collection," that she used in 2011. Don't be confused by that; this one holds an entirely different set of products.

Six items are housed in a pretty nude-pink-peach makeup bag. Naturally, the Almost Bare Rollerball is included. The Uber Beige Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks - itself worth $25) is the perfect shade for that nude look that flatters the model on the display. The piece that really caught my eye was the Metallic Long-Wear Cream Shadow in Pink Bellini. I really want that eye shadow. It's a beauty. The gloss - I think it's called Bare Sparkling Shimmer - is a pretty light peachy nude. Don't quote me on that one; I had to call back to the store, and no one was staffing the counter. Another product rep helped me with that name.

The mini mascara and travel brush won't be recognized for originality, but they are useful in a kit you might grab and go.

You can find it at Neiman Marcus.

Photo by Best Things in Beauty

No comments: